You must create an account to use Holly Health.
● You may have access to a limited preview with just a first name.
● If you sign up for an account with us, you can sign in using your account with Apple, Facebook or Google, or with your email. You'll create a password. You can disconnect this later if you change your mind. If you disconnect an account login, without creating an account using your email address, you will no longer be able to access your account.
● We'll record which subscription and payment option you choose. We won't see your payment information.
Holly Bird chats
We'll record your chats with the Holly Bird, which includes which chat options you choose or what you type into the chat. This can include information about your sleep, nutrition, exercise and mental health – for example, if you feel stressed or worried, or other information about your habits and goals.
Habits, goals and wellbeing
We'll collect your:
● height and weight (optional, for BMI calculation and building progress diagrams).
● city location or post code (optional, for discovery/event recommendations).
● health & wellbeing goals (like improved sleep).
● medical conditions (optional, for service improvement or recommendations).
● age and gender (optional, for service improvement or recommendations).
● information you share about specific habits:
o sleep (e.g. bedtime, average sleep length)
o nutrition (e.g. eating more vegetables)
o exercise (e.g. yoga completed, or number of squats done)
o mental health (e.g. mindful breathing, evening reading completed, or information about how you feel).
● information you share about all your habits:
o habit timing (e.g. length, repetition, day of the week, time of day (like before breakfast or after work) and calendar information)
o progress (like weight or psychological markers).
● information we create and track about your habits, for example:
o your progress charts showing percentage changes, or how you've rated your mood
o personalised information, where we combine information you give us or that we record about you so that we can improve our services and offer you better recommendations.
● any requests or suggestions you submit to us.
In the future, you may have the option to share information from other apps (like Apple Health or Google Fit) with Holly Health. We won't do this without asking you, we'll provide more information at the time.